Welcome!Welcome to the new and improved Paper Hearts! My name is Lorinda, but you can call me Silver, if you like. Paper Hearts is a graphic request site I made a year or two ago. I had just learned how to code, so my graphics weren't very good, but I'm getting better, and learning new things, so I opened the site back up! While I'm getting things back in order, requests may be closed, but soon, everything will be ready, and I'll be back to making nice graphics or you. Feel free to neomail me if you have a question, and have a nice day!
1. Please, please, PLEASE do not take the credit off of my graphics. If you do, you will be reported.
2. I only make neopets related graphics and designs. Don't request anything from movies, books, TV shows, etc.
3. There must be a visible credit on my graphics at all times. If I make you a layout of some kind, there must either be a button or a text link.
4. If you request something, please title the neomail 'Random banana' or I will know that you didn't read the rules.
5. You may not redistribute my coding. If you do, you will be neomailed and, if necessary, reported. The only exception for this is if I make you an award for a SOTM, POTM, review, or other site like that.
6. This one is common sense, but if requests are closed, do not request.
7. Follow these rules!
8. When requesting, a please and thank you couldn't hurt!
9. If it's been 3 days and I haven't told you I'm done, PLEASE neomail me about it! I might have forgotten about it. =)
At the moment, I can only do:
When I learn how do do other things, I'll post them here.
Just fill out one or more of these forms:
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions