|For an easier life
||Issue: 850 | 7th day of Celebrating, Y20
Search the Neopian Times
85 Reasons for 850 Issues - Why We Love The NT!
There are many things that we love about the Neopian Times! The very fact that it has continue to 850 issues shows just that! But to celebrate, I have compiled a list of 85 things that we love about the Neopian Times!
1. The wonderful creative community of Neopia,
2. And the chance that the Neopian Times gives us to express that creativity.
3. The white Weewoos. Where there’s a Weewoo, there’s a way.
4. The awesome interactions with the TNT editorial staff.
5. Cookies and various foodstuff all ‘round!
6. The laughs that we get at the comics.
7. The Quote of The Week.
8. The fact that it comes out on a Friday, right when we need to kick back, relax and enjoy.
9. Shifting through the archives to find a piece on your favourite Neopian.
10. The themes that are such a great way to celebrate Neopian holidays.
11. Waiting for the next episode of your favourite continued series.
12. Having a place to have questions answered in the Editorial.
13. Scrolling through the New Series section to find something new to read.
14. The excitement when there is enough in the New Series section to scroll through!
15. When you start a new series and are already looking forward to the next instalment.
The land of Neopia has many worlds with exotic foods, different stories and adventures to tell, but there is only one world where you can make your own story for a short period of time.
|Finding Home: A Collection of Letters|
It was just after sunrise when Veronique the Island Xweetok finally landed on the beach. The salty ocean breeze was warm and comforting, and the soft sway and rustle of the palm trees reminded her she was home, a notion that was more foreign to her than she expected.
Also written by breakeven and detection.
|Neopian Times Then and Now|
Did you know that the Neopian Times was created before the Peophins, the Beauty Contest, the Soup Kitchen and the Wishing Well? And that it was released after the Trading Card Game (TCG), the Lupes and the Elephantes? Much has changed in Neopets, and there is no difference when it comes to the Neopian Times, which with 850 issues, celebrates the continuation of a project that involves several stories of the Neopian community.
Also by millyhz
|T3: The 850 Club - Top 35 Trophies for Scoring 850|
To commemorate the 850th issue of Neopian Times, I have decided to create a special edition dedicated to the “850 Club”: games where a score of 850 points is enough to give you a trophy. While there are over 40 potential games to make the cut, this list features 35 games, ranked according to a number of factors, including difficulty, probability of getting the trophy during reset, game popularity and availability.