|Invisible Paint Brushes rock
||Issue: 850 | 7th day of Celebrating, Y20
|Enjoy the 850th Edition Party with Rarity 85 Food!Just in case we might not have a chance to talk later, I would like to take the time now to thank you for coming to the Neopian Times’ 850th Edition Party hosted by yours truly. I am extremely happy to see you here!|
Grab a drink and make your way around the garden. There’s a lot of food for you to get your hands (or fins, or paws, or … you get the picture) on.
|T3: The 850 Club - Top 35 Trophies for Scoring 850To commemorate the 850th issue of Neopian Times, I have decided to create a special edition dedicated to the “850 Club”: games where a score of 850 points is enough to give you a trophy. While there are over 40 potential games to make the cut, this list features 35 games, ranked according to a number of factors, including difficulty, probability of getting the trophy during reset, game popularity and availability.|
|The Elusive Neopian Times CoinThe elusive prize of special editions through the years.
|NT #850 Best Pet Sites in Neopia - Chosen by YOU!I polled and polled for this info.
PET SITES! Everyone loves them, everyone has used at least one, and everyone (likely) has a favorite. It’s not uncommon to visit one of the Neoboards and find a Neopian or two asking for help and being directed to an amazing user-created site. |
|Neopian Times Then and NowDid you know that the Neopian Times was created before the Peophins, the Beauty Contest, the Soup Kitchen and the Wishing Well? And that it was released after the Trading Card Game (TCG), the Lupes and the Elephantes? Much has changed in Neopets, and there is no difference when it comes to the Neopian Times, which with 850 issues, celebrates the continuation of a project that involves several stories of the Neopian community. |
Also by millyhz
|85 Reasons for 850 Issues - Why We Love The NT! There are many things that we love about the Neopian Times! The very fact that it has continue to 850 issues shows just that! But to celebrate, I have compiled a list of 85 things that we love about the Neopian Times!|
|Weewoos!Their diet consists mainly of all kinds of neggs and some berries which are characteristic from their region.|
Also by hits
|The Mega-Super-Hyper-Fantastic All-Neopian Quiz!!Think you’re a real whizz when it comes to Neopian general knowledge? Been a player for a long time and think you know it all? To celebrate the 850th issue of the Neopian times take this MEGA 85-question Neopian quiz and test your true Neopian knowledge!!|
|Getting into a special edition of NT? How?Being part of a special edition is a dream of lots of Neopians. Some try every time, but not everyone is selected. Whether it is the Halloween special, the Birthday special or the 50 editions special, what is the secret to having your text published?|
Search the Neopian Times
85 Reasons for 850 Issues - Why We Love The NT!
There are many things that we love about the Neopian Times! The very fact that it has continue to 850 issues shows just that! But to celebrate, I have compiled a list of 85 things that we love about the Neopian Times!
1. The wonderful creative community of Neopia,
2. And the chance that the Neopian Times gives us to express that creativity.
3. The white Weewoos. Where there’s a Weewoo, there’s a way.
4. The awesome interactions with the TNT editorial staff.
5. Cookies and various foodstuff all ‘round!
6. The laughs that we get at the comics.
7. The Quote of The Week.
8. The fact that it comes out on a Friday, right when we need to kick back, relax and enjoy.
9. Shifting through the archives to find a piece on your favourite Neopian.
10. The themes that are such a great way to celebrate Neopian holidays.
11. Waiting for the next episode of your favourite continued series.
12. Having a place to have questions answered in the Editorial.
13. Scrolling through the New Series section to find something new to read.
14. The excitement when there is enough in the New Series section to scroll through!
15. When you start a new series and are already looking forward to the next instalment.
|850 Years Frozen In Ice|
Deep in Terror Mountains there lay hundreds of beasts, some friendly and some foes. It is a place long-forgotten by explorers, and home to potentially undiscovered Neopet and Petpet species.
Also by suchrob
|The Weewoo who found his name |
One fateful morning, as the sun rose over Krawk Island and the flocks of parakeet and pawkeets started their cacophony of daily songs, each one clamouring to be louder their neighbours, a small Weewoo gently stirred from his sleep.