How Do I Keep My Snow Petpet From Melting?
Are your Snow Petpets constantly melting? Are you just tired of spending Neopoints
just for another one? This guide will give you tips on how to keep your Snow Petpets
alive and well!
Tips at the Beach!
Say you're at the beach and your Petpet, Suri, is parched from being in the
sun all day long, while you are lying there getting a tan. But before you know
it, Suri has dissolved and you miss her quite dearly. Here are some great tips
on how to avoid this tragedy and avoid spending more Neopoints for another.
• To be safe, just bring a cooler with you along the way. Fill it with loads
of ice cubes! Your Petpet will thank you, and the best thing is, he or she can
go in any time they want!
• As soon as you get to the beach, put up the umbrella immediately. Put ice
packs on top of where your Petpet is lying to keep the hot sand underneath,
colder. This will keep them cool for a decent amount of time. When the ice packs
start to get warm, grab more ice packs in your small, but handy, cooler. (You
DID bring it with you, right?)
• Try to stay as close as you can to the water. The cool tide will bring a
slight chill to you and your Petpet.
• If possible, stay away from any hot foods or beverages. This will reduce
the chances of your Petpet melting.
• Try as best as you can to stay at the beach for less than 2 hours. The extra
time you spend means your Petpet is more likely to melt. Plus, you might get
Tips in the Lost Desert!
Great! You got a vacation to the Lost Desert for 1 week! You look forward
to it until you stubble across your Snow Petpet. He looks at you with sad eyes.
First you think, “I should get a Petpet Sitter.” Then you rethink, “No way!
Not again after how bad my other sitter did! He did SOOOO bad they made it into
a game!” Here are some cool tips on how you can survive without one of those
babysitters and go on your dream vacation in the Lost Desert without melting!
• Bring TONS of ice packs. If possible, bring as many coolers as you can! It
can get up to 51 degrees C (125 degrees F) maybe even more!
• This is a tip that all Petpets need: bring lots, and I mean lots, of water!
• Try to stay indoors as much as you can; don’t take any unnecessary risks!
• If you feel it’s just too dangerous, try to switch the vacation area to a
cooler area for your Petpet. Some ideas? Terror Mountain, Happy Valley, Ice
Caves: these are all great vacation spots!
Tips on a Hot Day!
Do you have to go to the store to get some Onion Shoyru Meatballs? But is
it just too hot to take your Snow Petpet with you? Not anymore! Some tips for
a hot day are here!
• Pretty much all of the above.
• Keep extra coolers in stock just in case! You shouldn’t take any risks, especially
when the life of a loved Snow Petpet is in jeopardy!
• Overnight, freeze water bottles, towels, make extra ice, get me a slurpie,
and always show your pet you care!
• If you feel that it is just too hot for your ball of sunshine, put him or
her in the fridge and go to the store. Don’t forget to take him or her back
out when you’re done, though!
• On a hot day, we usually like to go swimming, right? So put your little Petpet
in some icy water until you're back. Remind him not to go anywhere else and
never talk to strangers. (Who wants to meet the Pant Devil, the Ghost Lupe,
or Meuka anyway?)
Can You Get Them Back?
If your Snow Petpet melts, can you get them back? Unfortunately, no. But always
take pictures of you and your Petpet together. Boy, does that bring back memories
or what? Remember to keep the precious Petpet water stored in your fridge. Since
it is the remains of your loved Petpet, it will never grow fungus balls.
Are There Any Ways to Prevent This From Happening?
Yes! There are many ways to prevent even getting into the mess of a melted
Snow Petpet. Here are some tips for you to maybe rethink about that Snow Kookith
• Don’t buy the Snow Petpet Paint Brush to paint your Petpet! Instead, use
it for maybe collection purposes, selling, gifts, that kind of stuff.
• Do some research! What’s the point of having a snow Petpet without knowing
your new responsibilities? Don’t be afraid to ask some of your neighbors for
help with Petpets if they have one. They have some experience and I’m sure they’ll
be glad to help! Also, go to the library once in a while. They’re up-to-date
with great information on how to take care of your new Petpet!
• Finally, if you think you’re ready for a Petpet, ask your owner if you can
have one. Describe why you want one and how you’re going to take care of it.
The basics, really.
Well, that is pretty much all you need to know about Snow Petpets: how to
take care of them, and how to keep them from melting! I hope you and your Petpet
have a great, melt-less summer! Get out some ice and chill! See ya!
We warn you to take caution in these steps and read very carefully. Snow Inc.
is not responsible for any cold-related injuries, sicknesses, loss of ice and
ice packs, or more Neopoints spent on the water bill. Please consult your owner
before you try any of the above. This article is not meant for printing out
and making airplanes or any other paper related items. Keep printed sheet out
of reach of small children. May cause extreme paper cuts!