NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
15th and 16th June - Nimmo Day
13th June - Quiggle Day
- After a shaky start, the Altador Cup Terror Mountain team has made a full recovery through a sudden surge in performance. But will they stay strong with Altador, Tyrannia, and Meridell in the lead?
In other news, the results for the first round of the Altador Cup Staff Tournament will be revealed tomorrow! Did you choose wisely? We shall soon find out! :)
- Have you entered the Random Contest yet? The Random Contest has been pushed back to next week. Now you have another weekend to work on your apron. Please make sure you submit your work before the 21st! :)
- The Tapira and Snorlkin are now available in Electric. You can get them painted at the Petpet Puddle if you have the right paint brush!
- 'Retail Therapy', 'What If Neopian Worlds Had Different Names?', and more new Poems are up for you to read!
- Simakiro1967 wants you to visit 'Their Paradise!!!', which is the Neohomes Spotlight winner of the week!
- Petal the Ghost Carmariller has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
- The Neopian Fresh Foods shop must have been hit with electricity! The latest new foods look a little dangerous to eat...
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Pottery Shard Dagger. 984 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,033 NP each.
- There is a new collection of images up for view at the Art Gallery!
- Oops, better clean that up! There is a ton of spilled spaghetti over at the Neopian Gift Shop. It is currently available as a wearable foreground for those who don't like to waste food.
I think it's still good to eat!
- Hoorah for Ethel Boortz! If you are a fan of this Ixi, you may want to check out the winning User Lookup of the Week by redlux!
- Altador_cup_vi has won the Gallery Spotlight with their gallery, 'My AC Collection'. And what a collection it is!
- Who said you couldn't write notes using vegetables? The Neopian School Supplies shop is now selling pens made out of celery and carrots!
- This week's Caption Contest image features an Aisha who loves to dress up her Petpet.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was The Lone Quiggle. 892 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,243 NP each.
- Make sure you visit the Art Gallery today. There is a brand new page of wonderful images for you to admire!
- Time to take an Altador Cup break! The 11th is a "bye" day, which means you can rest until a new bracket begins on the 12th! If you are feeling anxious, however, you can still practice until then. :) Good luck!
- 'Ugga Shinies', 'Just A Baby', and more Poems titles are available for you to read!
- The Spooky Food is offering two new sweet treats up for sale. It is up to you if you want to eat them, though. They look quite deadly.
- Rielcz has sent in this week's brand new Story Telling beginning!
She continued toward the main section of the lobby, which, for three years now, had hosted an annual "Comhecon," or Comic / Hero Convention.
This was Lucy's first year in attendance... it would definitely not be her last...
- If you are in need of a shield or two, the Faerie Weapon Shop may be the place to go.
- Stellruna the Bori has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- Congratulations go out to hahela518590 and Dheam! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Now you can be the winner of this year's Miss Altador Pageant with the Miss Altador Mini Pack! This mini pack features a background, dress, and wig to help you make Altador proud. Step into the NC Mall to try and find your place as Miss Altador!