NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
16th and 17th March - Illusen Day
15th March - Gadgadsbogen!
14th March - Scorchio Day
- Surprise Attack! - The battlers down at the Mysterious Obelisk have been surrounded by an unsettling set of opponents. None of the factions admit to conjuring them, so where could they have come from? We can only guess that they emerged from the Obelisk itself. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea after all. Still, your faction needs you - you might want to call a team meeting and get to fighting.
- Happy Illusen Day! Wear a crown made out of daisies before you head out to frolick in the woods in celebration. This floral crown is now available at Unis Clothing Shop.
It's so much fun to make a daisy crown!
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- 'Seasonal Illusen Snowglobe', 'From Jhudora', and more Poems titles are available in honour of Illusen.
- If you have the time, you can always rest in a forest clearing, which you can find at Mystical Surroundings.
Ah, it's time for a nap!
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite. You can also take a look at the three winners of the last round! Congratulations to brat00069, Kaddis, and Eymee!
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like 4 Reasons Why Pi Day Should Be a Neopets Holiday and Crocheted Illusen.
- Two Illusen themed instruments are now available to purchase and play at the Neopian Music Shop!
- Don't forget to stop by the Art Gallery to admire all the lovely images that were drawn just for Illusen.
- U.S. Players: Can you rock the vault? Test your skills in our latest sponsor game from Post Pebbles! Match up the Pebbles cereal pieces and see if you can clear the board before time runs out. Now, go rock it!
- Scorchios can now become both Stealthy and Sketch when they visit the Rainbow Pool with the appropriate paint brush!
- Raisin6's Petpage, 'Cynarra's Cloud', has won the Site Spotlight this week!
- 'Hurry! Before you're out of oxygen'! At least, you will have to when you play ryuokamis's winning Kreludor Cave Of The Week!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Grey Dua. Well done Toni, Lily, Caoin, Duadje, and all the others.
- Celebrate Scorchio Day with Poems such as 'Bottled Scorchio Breath' and 'The Tale Of Torchio The Flaming Scorchio'!
- Now you can add a Plushie Scorchio Plushie and Halloween Scorchio Plushie to your collection! You can visit Plushie Palace to take a look at these new items.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 9. 3,689 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 1,085 NP each.
- Please make sure to visit the Art Gallery today for some brand new Scorchio themed artwork! Also, if you are planning on submitting your Gadgadsbogen entries this year, please make sure to do so no later than noon (NST) tomorrow. Why? Uh... No reason! :D
- Mika is taking a short break from permanent garage sales to be this week's Better Than You challenger!
- If you are a Scorchio, please do not forget to visit Cap'n Threelegs on Scorchio Day for some free training!
- Scorchios can now visit the Clothing Shop and choose between two brand new outfits!
- U.S. Players: Things are getting slimy in our latest sponsor game! Play "Get Slimed" from Nickelodeon's KCAs and catch the slime splats and avoid icons for Neopoints. Slime on!
- Eek! Out of the way, the faction leaders are here! Do you have what it takes to face Kanrik, The Duchess, Rasala the Bright, Commander Flint, Professor Lambert, and Lanie and Lillie down at the Mysterious Obelisk? You will just have to try and find out! ;)
Meanwhile, take care not to trip over a new Blue Luminous Cask while you are in the heat of battle. We hear that you can also open these casks with that multipurpose Silver Cask Key from the NC Mall.
- There are two new plushie versions of a chocolate Uni and Gnorbu down at Plushie Palace! They only look like chocolate though, so please try not to eat them!
- Panguinous's lookup, 'To Battle!' has won User Lookup of the Week!
- This week's Gallery Spotlight winner is 'Touching the Clouds' by bedbugz!
- The Haunted Weaponry is now offering two new weapons you can use against your latest opponents in the Battledome!
- Those Scorchios in today's Caption Contest image are certainly causing a lot of trouble at Illusen's Glade...
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Electro Shield. 630 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,175 NP each.
- There is a brand new selection of fantastic images that are now up for you to admire at the Art Gallery!
- Psst! Those who are gathered at the Mysterious Obelisk, take heed! Starting tonight at midnight NST, some tough new battlers will be joining in on the fight!
- A strange blue mist has gathered at the Neopian Gift Shop... What could it mean?
I rather like it!
- This week we have a brand new Story Telling beginning that was sent in by filter.
The strange tower brought nothing but irritability to the inhabitants of Tyrannia. The place had been rather peaceful lately, but now... this.
"I know, dear," Sedena cooed. "Hopefully it won't go on too much longer. Soon enough, those brutes and thieves and wizards and whatever other strange sorts out there will find what they're looking for and be on their way..."
- The Pickulsaur can now be painted Ghost and Tyrannian at the Petpet Puddle!
- Chei the Acara has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- And just when you thought you were safe from the mists, another one pops up at the Neopian Gift Shop!
Now I am getting scared...
- The Poems page has been updated with such works as 'Neopets Attitude' and 'Into The Bubbling Pit'.
- Congratulations go out to Nozy and yukkun! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
Haunted Forest Retired Mystery Capsule
Day of the Dead Mystery Capsule