NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
2nd and 3rd March - Uni Day
- Help! We are surrounded by Petty Pilferers, Amateur Insiders, Minor Warlocks, Rent-a-Brutes, Assistant Scientists, and Grumpy Mummies! Help us out by showing those factions a thing or two about causing such a ruckus at the Mysterious Obelisk!
Da da da da da HEY! *conga*
Also, while battling you may come across a Yellow Luminous Cask. The cask is locked, but it does have a distinct keyhole. The Silver Cask Key from the NC Mall would be a perfect fit! Each cask contains a different NC item, and currently you can unlock up to five casks for five different surprises. Perhaps more casks will be unveiled in the future?
- The latest Neopian Furniture was inspired by designs from Shenkuu!
- 'A Still Life Of Bottled Faeries', 'The Frustration Of Kentari', and more Poems are available for your enjoyment!
- Come visit zeainab's 'Cosy Yet Extravagant' Neohomes Spotlight winning Neohome in Faerieland!
- Promise the Faerie Pofew has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
- Cheese and chocolate flavoured dumplings are available on the menu at Exotic Foods!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Blumaroo Sink. 797 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,510 NP each.
- You can check out the Art Gallery today for a brand new page of images!
- It looks like this Sunday, March 3rd, is your last chance to surround yourself with magic! (The two stage Mini MME, Approaching Eventide Skirt, will be gone by then.) Also, if magic isn't your thing, the Winter Shop is closing this weekend along with all its winter adventure must-haves. Put on your thickest coat and meet us at the NC Mall! :)
- Have you been watching the countdown at the Mysterious Obelisk? At midnight tonight (NST) the clock will run out and... well, we shall see! *cackle*
- Inventory Update! - You might have heard us mention "Quality of Life" updates in the Editorial lately. These are simple updates that make Neopian life a bit easier. We've done a few that you can't see, but here's one you can: Inventory! We have made a few fixes and some simple changes, such as:
- New items will now show up at the beginning of each list instead of at the end so you can find them without scrolling forever
- The item counters for each section will now show the proper number instead of... well, being broken
- You will also find links to jump to each section (and back to the top) quickly
- And finally, after 13 years, the Inventory gets its own URL like a boss
Try it out and let us know what you think! :)
- The Mauket is now available to be painted Royal and Eventide at the Petpet Puddle!
- Lt_bonnie's Petpage, 'Mel's Tea Shop', has earned this week's Site Spotlight mention!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Star. 1567 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 2553 NP each.
- You can read all about the Awakened in today's new Neopedia article. It won't turn you undead; we promise!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Disco Geb. Well done GetDown, 1970, MirrorFace, DiscoStu, and all the others.
- Today's amazing Kreludor Cave Of The Week is 'lunar base' by girstacos!
- Who said hot dogs had to be plain? If you are craving shrimp or egg salad, you can get them as new toppings at Hubert's Hot Dogs!
- Casandia has a secret meeting in Faerieland-- err, I mean, she thinks she is Better Than You!
- Learn more about that sneaky Schnelly and friendly Polarchuck in today's brand new books from the Magical Bookshop!
- Ysera324's lookup has won User Lookup of the Week and is dedicated to The Sway!
- Gentlemanskeleton has won the Gallery Spotlight with none other than the 'NEOPIAN GENTLEMAN... GALLERY'!
- Seekers unite! This Neopedia article is all about your chosen faction.
- Only a skilled musician can effectively play the latest instruments from the Neopian Music Shop.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Soup Kitchen Soup Faerie Image. 935 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,140 NP each.
- Put on your thinking caps; the latest Caption Contest image is here!
- We hope you enjoy today's display of new images at the Art Gallery!
- The Green Shop is now open at the NC Mall. You will find all sorts of green items like the Elegant Green Dress and Faerie Circle Background to tickle your pet green. (Hey, who said things had to be pink all the time?)
- If you are curious about the Brute Squad, you may find today's new Neopedia article quite helpful. :)
- We have a fine selection of Poems with works such as 'Dusty Trophy Case' and 'Mr. Insane's World'!
- If you are in need of something pointy for the Battledome, you might want to drop by the Illustrious Armoury.
- Our latest Story Telling beginning was sent in by tj_wagner this week!
All of the Seekers had gone to the newly-discovered obelisk in Tyrannia. She had wanted to go along as well, but she understood why she hadn't been allowed. At least the others had been honest with her and hadn't made up some line about her youth or that they needed someone to watch their headquarters. They had been very straightforward about the entire matter...
- If you are looking for something to eat for lunch these new wraps from the Health Food shop might be just the thing.
- _Auroraflare_ the Shoyru has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- Congratulations go out to Haberton and Mij! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Something grand is at the NC Mall... The new Mini Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MiniMME) features Maraqua's mightiest underwater mineral! With the Grand Maractite Hall Background, you'll surround your Neopet with maractite and watch mystical items unfold in this two-stage experiment. What could they be?
Summer Garden Party Dress
Premium Collectible: Mountainside Getaway Background
NC Mall 11th Birthday Gemstone Mystery Capsule