NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
17th and 18th December
- The Super Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop is now selling two new frosty treats!
- 'And The Advent Calendar Comes...', 'Advent Calendar Surprises', and more Poems are up for you to read!
- Annual's Neohome in Mystery Island has won the Neohomes Spotlight this week.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Quiggle - Gadgadsbogen Shopkeeper. 96 people guessed correctly, earning them 20,834 NP each.
- The Babith and Nedler can now be painted Christmas with the appropriate paint brush at the Petpet Puddle!
- Details of her former life are starting to fall into place for Avielle, the Gelert featured in this week's Storytelling Contest. Finn's explanation seems plausible enough, and yet she can't help but have her suspicions. What's going to happen next? That's entirely up to readers like you! If your entry for the installment is selected, you'll not only decide the next twist in this unfolding saga, but you'll also receive a Storytelling Contest trophy for your User Lookup, an item, and 2,000 NP! Note: We will not have a Storytelling Contest next week.
- There is a brand new selection of Art Gallery images for you to look at!
- Grumble the Gruslen has won the Petpet Spotlight this week. Note: We will not have a Petpet Spotlight next week.
- U.S. Residents: It's your last chance to get 15% off Nickelodeon Game Cards at Target®. The sale ends Saturday, December 17th, so hurry!
When you are out and about during the holidays, don't forget to visit the Winter Starlight Celebration for all your holiday cheer:
|Advent Calendar - Every day you can visit to get free prizes and watch a new animation!|
|Snowager - The poor Snowager is hibernating all month so now is the time to take a chance and steal some of his treasure.|
|Stocking Stufftacular - Last but not least is the Stocking Stufftacular! Hang a stocking every day (by 11:59 PM NST) and get your prize dropped into your inventory the next day! Stocking Packs are available in the Holiday Shop.|
- A rather special wintery background has appeared in the Mystical Surroundings shop.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 327 654 981. 4997 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 401 NP each.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Magmut. Well done Magma, Clifford, Kaze, Nessi, and all the others.
- 'A caverna do macaco (The Monkey Cave)' by o_caio_victor is the winning Kreludor Cave Of The Week!
- It looks like the PPL Agents are the latest Better Than You challengers. Do you think you can beat all of them at once?
- The Neopian Post Office is announcing two new stamps for sale!
- Happy Holidays! To celebrate the season, visit the NC Mall today to claim your FREE Snowman Goodie Bag! As part of the celebration be sure to gift your Neofriends the all-new Red Holiday Cracker Gram. Choose from exclusive items to send to a friend! If that's not enough holiday cheer, you can get the royal treatment with the Peppermint Queen Superpack! This superpack features a background, dress, and wig for the fairest Peppermint Queen of them all! Hurry, these festivities will be available for a limited time! Visit the NC Mall!
13th December - Wocky Day (late)
- Is it snowing on Roo Island and Kiko Lake? Well you can certainly make it snow with the latest snowglobes from the Toy Shop! :)
- Kittidsiubhan has won User Lookup of the Week with their lookup, 'Let It Snow'!
- Can you think up a fun accompaniment to this week's Caption Contest image? Note: Next week's caption contest will be a day early so please check back on Monday for that week's image!
- This week's Gallery Spotlight winner is ralphie156 for their Wicked Wocky Wobble themed gallery!
- If you are stuck in Mystery Island and wishing for snow this time of year, you can at least read about it in the latest books from the Magical Bookshop!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Hannah and the Kreludor Caves Click to Play Image. 79 people guessed correctly, earning them 25,317 NP each.
- Don't forget to stop by the Art Gallery today for the latest images!
- LAST CHANCE! Today's the last day to enter the Nickelodeon Game Card Giveaway Sweepstakes. Enter today!