NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
3rd February - Zafara Day!
- The Food Shop has a few new treats on sale, each one with a Zafara theme.
- A new set of Zafara themed poems are now on display in the Poems Gallery.
- It looks like Edna has a problem on her hands in the latest Caption Contest.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Pirate Yurble. 234 people guessed correctly, earning them 8,548 NP each.
- Show your Zafara fanaticism with one of these new Buddy Icons.
- Congratulations to takumi0830, 198949 Bread Street, Neopia Central has just won the Neohome Spotlight.
- Eep! What is this thing? It looks like a Zafara, but we can't be sure.
- A new issue of the Neopian Times has been released. Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like 10 Ways to Tell if You Are Going to Be a Lab Pet and The Neopian Investigators: Case of the Missing Neopoint.
- Degukid should be quite proud of zeenoi the Blue Zafara... he's just won the Pet Spotlight.
- Obey your Robot overlords! Use this new Zafara Background on your desktop.
- If you're sneaky enough to figure out this new avatar, the Zafara Double Agent might have some competition!
- Four new Zafara Shopkeepers are now available! They'd be happy to mind your shop while you're away.
- Read your Zafara one of these new Books before they're off to bed.
- If you seem to lose your Zafara quite often, it might be better to select another colour at the Rainbow Pool besides this new Camouflage option.
- Keen Neopians may have noticed that you can now deposit more than 1,000,000 NP in your bank account at one time. Huzzah! Withdrawal rules still apply.
- The Art Gallery has been updated with a new page of Zafara themed art!
- If you're planning a trip to Qasala any time soon, you may want to visit Words of Antiquity. They have just acquired quite a few of these rather mysterious looking scrolls.
- Can you beat Valrigard at his own game in this week's Better Than You?
- New Game! - Race around Kiko Lake in an inner tube avoiding all those mischievous Kikos in Tubular Kiko Racing!
- Inari_44 and her Alien Aisha, jinkaness, have won the latest Site Spotlight. Well done!
- Head over to the Gardening Centre if you'd like to add one of these new plants to your Neogarden.
- Little_hamsters365 is the author of Buried in Sand, this week's Neoadventure Spotlight!
You are a curious young Desert Scorchio by the name of Albert with a taste for adventure. Upon venturing into the Lost Desert one day, you spot a disturbance in the ground's usual, flat state. You walk closer and, sure enough, there's a small mound in the middle of the sand...
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Faerie Peo. Well done Peopatty, Trinka, Umi, meatloaf, and all the others.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Terror Mountain. 3,784 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 529 NP each.
- Tyrannian, Plushie, and Darigan are now available for the Kimbi at the Petpet Puddle.
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- Some new Buddy Icons featuring Kavi from Tubular Kiko Racing are available to download.
- The Health Food Shop has a few new healthy snacks on sale. They're good for you, and pretty tasty, too.
- Congratulations to sugarplumsweety686 for winning the Pirate Cave Of The Week with Ping-ping.
- The Kyrii How to Draw has been updated to match the Kyrii's new style.
- Don't forget Jhudora Day is coming up next Monday. You'd best submit your art to the Art Gallery soon if you'd like a shot at being selected!
- Remind yourself of your fun time out on the lake with a new Tubular Kiko Racing Background.
- Doyta si lamrydon cidedetad ot Eliv Thade! Kospoy!
- To start things off, you can pick up one of these new items for your Neohome at the Spooky Furniture shop.
- Naomirobin doesn't think you have what it takes to finish her Meridell Castle Spotlight, Castle of Eliv Thade.
- A few new Eliv Thade Greetings are available to give your friends and family the heebie-jeebies.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Flash Game Challenges Banner. 562 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,559 NP each.
- Attempts to contact Eliv Thade for comments regarding this latest Caption Contest image have been unsuccessful.
- Well done, lakeside_cow! You've just won the Faerie Caves Spotlight!
- The Sakhmet Royal Prize Commission has just released some more statistics. Congratulations to the Puzzlers below, who scored more points than anyone else in Neopia!
First place with 229,300 points:
Tied for second with 214,300 points:
Tied for third with 204,300 points:
The search is still on for the Foreman's toenail polish. If you have any information, please contact the Sakhmet Royal Guards immediately.
- If you're alone in your castle all day with nothing to do, why not pick up one of these new Books?
- Wistful_saga deserves a pat on the back for winning the User Lookup of the Week!
- You can now adorn your desktop with this rather spooky new Eliv Thade Background.
- Snowmuncher the Blue Polarchuck has been given the latest Petpet Spotlight!
- A new set of Buddy Icons is now available featuring Eliv Thade. We're not sure how Ginny got in there.
- Congratulations to sub_neo for winning the Gallery Spotlight with Alphabet Alley.
- There are some new Eliv Thade Shopkeepers available to scare away any customers who may visit your shop. Wait... that doesn't make sense.
- The Art Gallery has been updated with a new page of art dedicated to our favourite insane Kacheek, Eliv Thade.
- Meet the Kimbi! These little guys have somehow made their way to Faerieland. Head over to Faerie Petpets to take one home.
- Symarilliona the Red Wocky is doing her best to impress in the latest Pet Spotlight.
- Protect your Neopet's fur from the harsh weather with one of these new Umbrellas, available now at the Clothes Shop.
- A new Story Telling is beginning right... NOW!
You are henceforth commanded to take your squad and hunt down by any means necessary a certain group of thieves that has become a grave threat to the treasury of our sovereign, His Highness, the King. No names have yet been connected with this condemnable act that the group has planned, but their leader has been described as a blue Gelert of average stature, dressed from head to toe in dark clothing. It is of utmost urgency that you find them all and put a stop to their evil deeds.
- Match the breeds and win NP! It's that easy in this new sponsor game - Nintendogs: Double Dog Matching Activity.
- A tasty selection of new Faerie Food sundaes should hit the spot if you're craving sweets.
- After lots of math that made our heads explode, the Lost Desert Prize Shop is now open for business! Once you're done there, you'll have a nifty trophy on your lookup. Clicking on this trophy (on someone else's lookup or your own) displays a handy list of all the steps completed by that person during the puzzle. Depending on how far you got, this could make you look really cool or just be really, really embarrassing.
- It appears to be raining Kadoaties and Warfs in the latest Caption Contest. Oh my!
- These new books of booktastic quality are now on sale at... well, Booktastic Books, of course.
- For you budding artists, the Ogrin is now available in the How to Draw section!
- Help Mario and friends reach one of 5 exciting locales by answering trivia questions about each location in this new sponsor game - Mario Party 7: Bon Voyage.
Darigan Collectors Orb
Glowing Pot of Luck
Gift Centre Hamper 10 Pack