NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
16th September - Pirate Day! (almost)
15th September - Annual Chocolate Ball!
- Officially National Talk Like A Pirate Day is on Sunday the 19th, but as there will be no news on that day we have
started the celebrations early. It also gives you all a chance to brush up on your Pirate speak before the event.
- Somewhere in Neopia a small Aisha child is having nightmares. Outside there is a full
moon. A really old un-oiled gate creaks open, and a bell tolls, another game must have been
dragged screaming into the Game Graveyard...
and it's Destruct-O-Match.
[EDIT] .. WHAT?!? That's the second most popular game on the site, Adam. Are you insane?
No, it's fine, trust me...
- NEW GAME - In completely related news we are happy to announce
Destruct-O-Match II, a faster prettier
updated version with bonus boulders!!! It is translated into all languages, and also has
a screensaver you can download!
- Arrr, We be adding two buttons to the yellow bar!
- The last stop in the Neopets TCG Mall Tour
is the Northshore Mall in Peabody, MA. This is your last chance to see the mall tour in action so
if you are in the area this weekend you should definitely stop by.
- Avast! These 'ere scurvy Petpets have gone and done themselves up all pirate like!
- Neopets in Jamba Juice!!!
For a limited time if you go into your local Jamba Juice you can
order a Neopets Tigerfruit Smoothie! It is NOT on the menu, so you have to ask for it. The first 24 people
to ask for a Neopets Tigerfruit Smoothie will get one of
eight collectable badges!
- Arr, even t' boards and Battledome have had a touch of t' pirate!
- Why not turn your Neohome into a haven for pirates with some of this new
- Erimuse and Ratty170170's knowledgable Site -
may send you well on your way to becoming a fully fledged swashbuckler!
- This week's PPL award goes to the Pawkeet. Congrats
Pawkerz, Mr. Crackers, P4WK337, Pawphora, Teekwapm Land Lubber and all the others!
- There are some Pirate themed Poems for you to look at.
- No young pirate would be without one of these new Toys.
There is a Pirate Quiguki, Pirate Hat, Pirate Toy Cutlass and Toy Pirate Cannon to choose from.
- Arrr it be a fine day to be adding a new Background to your desktop!
- Can you collect more Dubloons than Dorak in this week's Better Than You?
- If you own a Zafara you can now paint it Pirate!!!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's
was 4575 days. 2411 people got the correct answer earning themselves 830 NP each.
- This pirate Blog will look mighty fine in your shop!
- A cold mug of some of this Fruit Grog
is just the thing to quench your thirst!
- Dabigkid has just earnt themselves a Pirate Cave Of The Week
trophy with their cave - the Haunted Cliffs.
- If you are thinking of hosting a Pirate themed party, you should think about investing in an
Inflatable Bouncy Pirate Ship, large pirate flag or a fully functional cannon! On sale in the
Garden Centre now!
- Can you figure out how to get hold of this Dubloontatsic avatar?
- The Pirate Kougra has been updated.
- Every year the Chocolate Factory plays host to one of the most exclusive events in Neopia. Only the most
influential Neopians are invited to dine within the mysterious factory walls. Each event is slightly different, but
whatever the year you can guarantee there will be many splendid outfits and delicious chocolates on display...
- The highlight of the Chocolate Ball has to have been the unveiling of these new luxurious chocolates.
They should go on sale in the Chocolate Factory shortly.
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award has gone to
Aluhia the Floud (who just happens to love chocolate).
- Today's Caption Contest takes place at the
Annual Chocolate Ball.
- Argoisin's Gallery of all things chocolate (aptly named
Death By Chocolate) is the perfect place for chocoholics!
- As well as the exquisite chocolates, these new
Chocolate Models of famous Neopians
proved to be a real hit. Jeran, Balthazar, Skarl and Dr Sloth are now available in yummy milk chocolate forms!
- Continuing the chocolatey theme, Rukis and Flotsams can now be painted a rich
- There is a page of chocolate themed Poems
for you to look at.
- If your Wadjets, Kookiths, Ghotis or Anubi long to be involved in the festivities,
now they can with the aid of a Brown Petpet Paint Brush.
- Theaterofworlds should be very pleased with themselves! Their level - TheClockTower has just won this week's
Meridell Castle Spotlight award.
- Why not turn your desktop all chocolatey with this new Background?
- The Tenna is the latest Petpet to have a little makeover. (Yes, this means you will be
seeing lots more Tenna colour choices shortly).
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was from the Neopets Help Tutorial.
- Finally, the Glowing Kougra has been updated :)
13th September - Techo Day!
- Some new items have been added to the Hidden Tower.
Keep an eye out for the Island Mystic's Staff, Pocket Cooking Pot and Squeezy Tombola Guy Toy! As a side note, some of the
older Hidden Tower items have been retired.
- We have DOUBLED the Neopoints you can earn from the Scooby Doo
- The Battledome poses for the Red, Green, Yellow and Blue Kacheeks have been updated.
- Ever wondered what the weather was like in the Haunted Woods?
Now you can find out :)
- The first Site Spotlight award of the week (and also the 400th
site spotlight ever!) has been given to _Chivalry_Returns_ and Dark_stars_angel for their site -
The Castle of Chivalry.
- If you long for a bride in your garden but your budget cannot stretch to those fancy ones, maybe one
of these more economical Bridges
are for you...
- There is a new page of Poems for you to look at in the gallery.
- I wonder what happens to this Sponge Koi when it swims underwater?!!?
- If you are feeling sad and blue, why not treat yourself to some Cheery Tomatoes?
- You can now have Feepit, Snowickle or Ghoti as your Shopkeeper.
Haunted Forest Retired Mystery Capsule
Day of the Dead Mystery Capsule