NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
2nd March - Uni Day
1st March - St David's Day
- Issue 80 of the Neopian Times is now out. Make sure you
read it or you will miss out on all the new stories, articles, comics and adventures!
- Yah! It's Uni day!!! To start things off Unis have three new
Battledome Abilities -
Uni Bite, Uni Smile
and Uni Joust.
- Oooooh.... it seems the Spotted Paint Brush does something rather special
- Don't forget to take your Uni to visit Cap'n Threelegs today. He will be giving out free
Swashbuckling lessons to any Uni that pops along to his
- The Chocolate Factory and
Food Shop have some new Uni related treats on sale.
- Make your Neopet super smart with these new Uni themed books -
available at the Book Shop now.
- Unis can now be painted Orange at the
- Not to be left out, Unis now have a set of stunning silver battledome equipment. You can get yours
at the Battle or Defence Magic shops now.
- Pinch, punch, first of the month!!! Happy March everybody. Today is St Davids Day so it is an extra special
day for all our Welsh players (like Adam:)
- Why not send your friend a cool St David's Day
- Better Than You has just started! Can you beat
the nefarious Princess Sankara at Eliv Thade?
I don't think so...
- We have a new Mystery Pic! The answer to the last
one was 'The Number 6 Death Animation in Sacrificers'. Thanks a lot, Anthony :)
- What strange looking foods these are... I wonder where you could get hold of them!!?!
- A button for Grand Theft Ummagine will soon be
appearing in a yellow bar somewhere near you...
- The item pop-up pages now have a nice ***neopets® logo at the top :)
- We have a new Collectable Card featuring a rather abnormally
- BIG IMPORTANT HI-SCORE CHANGE!!! We are going to be changing all the high-score tables
so that they are erased on the first day of every month. We are doing this for two reasons - to stop
cheaters being first all the time, and also to give everybody a chance to get a trophy! This new rule
will apply to the cumulative high-score tables too.
Your personal high-scores (the ones on your user lookup) will be affected by the first wipe, but
after that they will stay permanently. Sorry about that but we have to clear them out to make space in
Lastly, your trophies are safe, no trophies will be deleted at all, ever!
- Grand Theft Ummagine now has a couple more secret
levels, see if you can find them all!
- We have a new Mystery Pic today. The answer to the last
one was 'Caption Contest 243'. Yes, a hard one at last :)
- The Sword of Skardsen has been added to the
Fear my Whart!
- Also, we updated the front page so that new games will be featured!
- We have updated our Catalogue so that it is better, you
can sort your searches, and we will be adding more items in very soon as we are a bit behind! There
will also be a link on the front page to it soon!
- Oooh... the Battle and Defence Magic shops have some new, improved Mynci battledome items on sale
that are sure to turn your Mynci into a battledome champ.
- This week's Gallery Spotlight has been awarded to
ILoveSwirls for their rather unusual gallery of all things swirly.
- Kacheeks can now be turned into this rather dazzling
- The conclusion of our Lord Darigan plot is coming very soon, we promise. The battle is far
from over, so we hope you didn't sell all your snowballs and sticky hands :) Sorry about the wait,
we have been SO busy on other... *secret* stuff.
- The lucky winner of the Petpet Spotlight is a Meowclops called
- NEW GAME - It's not easy being poor and hungry, just ask Stan, a Kyrii thief who lives in the city
of Sakhmet. In our latest game you have to sneak around trying to steal food from the Sakhmetian guards, just
try not to get caught... I hear the dungeons beneath the castle are not the nicest place in the world... Click
here to play GRAND THEFT UMMAGINE!!!
- And, yes, it does come with it's own Neopedia Article :)
- Duh, the front page now says 120 games instead of 100, we have been too busy making
games to update it :)
- You can now paint your Bearog black, just like the bad guys from
- Ahhhhhh!!!!! Florg is on the loose and it seems hes munching his way through Neopia!!!
(we have a new rollover on the front page, refresh it a few times if you dont see it straight away).
[ Edited by Adam - duh, just click here ]
- Ooh.... it looks like there is also a Collectable Card and
a Desktop Background for Grand Theft Ummagine too!
- Krawks can now be painted a rather fetching
colour at the Rainbow Pool.
- The Amulet of Thilg (from the Castle of Eliv Thade) has been added to the
- We have a new page of Poems for your perusal!
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Noikyha and Cerbekus for their website - Noikyha's Den.
- Krawks (the petpets) can now be painted Red and Yellow at the Petpet Puddle.
- WEN GEAM! Yes, we are very excited to present our newest game,
The Castle of Eliv Thade. In a nutshell, scary puzzle guy dies, turns into ghost,
still roams his castle giving puzzles to people, poor usul gets lost, has to answer anagrams in order to destroy ghost
and escape. Got that? Good!
I'm useless at anagrams!
- The game even comes with a Neopedia Article!
- Uni Plushies! Yes, they are coming next week to
Limited Too!!! (The 8th of March to be precise)
Actually, a rumour is going around
that some of them are already in the stores, so pop along, you never know!
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
a Cybunny called Amora5.
- The new Story Telling Competition is now live. If you
can think of the next part of the tale you could win a nice big prize.
- A new Caption Contest has just begun. This time there is
a slight Maraquan theme to it...
- Congratulations to the winners of last week's Beauty Contest.
A new competition has just begun so get voting now!
- You can now get a collectable card featuring the unbeaten Cellblock champion - Master Vex!
Black Heart Sweetheart Gram
Candy Filled Candles
Shoes of Hearts