NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
19th and 20th January
- Possibly the most incredible, amazing and fantastic thing in the known universe - the
NEOPIAN TIMES has just been
released. Read it today for all your favourite stories, comics and the truly bizarre editorial! Reading the Neopian
Times makes you 46% more likely to win 1 million Neopoints at the shrine!
Open the pod bay doors, HAL
- Albert the Kacheek has unwittingly strolled into the Haunted Woods, and the Esophagor, who was feeling just a bit
more peckish than usual has placed a hideous curse on him. Find out what we are talking about in our great new
game MUTANT GRAVEYARD OF DOOM.
Must.. find... food...
- Unfortunately the Bank of Neopia has just cut
interest rates by 1%. Why they did it we do not know.
16th January - Elephante Day
- We have a new Mystery Pic. The answer
to Wednesday's picture was 'Kauvara's Potion Game'.
- Better Than You is out! This week's
adversary is none other than Senator Barca (who did not eat the Cheops Omelette). Can you beat her
score at Meerca Chase?
Try and beat my score... just try...
- Some Tyrannian Furniture just got retired... so if you have any of those items, hang onto them, they may
- OMG! *SQUEAL* - Yes, three new items have appeared in USUKILAND!!!
- Good morning! To start off today we have a strange, sinister signup routine for an up and coming game, only
known at this point as 'TLW'. UPDATE - Thanks, the test went well, thanks for your help!
- The Art Gallery now
displays any special events that are planned so you can send your themed picture in well in advance.
- Some delicious but incredibly fattening sandwiches have gone on sale in the
- Due to their thick skin, Elephantes now only take 80% damage from Physical attacks in the
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
Eleder, one very lucky blue Elephante!
- Now you can paint your Elephante Tyrannian!
- We found a bug in Ice Cream Factory, so we fixed it and
wiped the top of the high-score table to give those people lower down a fair chance at being first!
- To start Elephante Day off with a bang Captain Threelegs has kindly offered to give all
Elephantes free training at his
Swashbuckling Academy for the rest of the day!
- There are now 38 million Neopets in Neopia!
- Elephantes now have three new special Battledome Moves
- Elephante Wallop, Elephante Shield and
- The Book Shop has some
new Elephante related books in stock...
- A new Mystery Pic
competition has been launched, the answer to the last one was the Kyrii trapped in the
lift in Neopet Version 2.
- Visit the Battle or Defence Magic Shops and you may be lucky enough to pick up
some great Elephante Battle equipment.
- Lenny Conundrum Special Edition is coming soon, just so you know :) This one-off competition will be extremely
hard, but have extremely good prizes!
- The Art Gallery
has just put up some new pictures including some Grarrl, Elephante and Zafara drawings.
- Some of the older Petpets have been retired so they will be much harder to get hold of now.
- The winners of the latest Poetry Contest
have been announced.
- Well the answer to last weeks Krawling Krawk Lenny Conundrum was 34 weeks,
yes we hope you all remembered to convert between metres and inches :) You will be glad to know that this weeks
one is not only being released on a Tuesday, but its incredibly hard! Click
here to attempt the OMELETTE PUZZLE
- Warning! - this rather suspicious looking Buzz Transmogrification potion
has been spotted in Kauvara's Magic Shop.
Do not give it to your Neopet whatever you do!
- The Quinton the Quiggle
has just discovered some remarkable new fruits including Lemints and Purpples! Look out for
these new wonders on sale in his Health Food Shop!
- If you haven't entered already be sure to get a ticket for the
Great Chocolate Sweepstakes!
- Good news for Mynci fans - the Mynci has just been added to our
How to Draw guide!
- We fixed the Halloween Costumes page
so it displays all the halloween pets!
- Today's Site Spotlight award
goes to BeELiViaNa the Faerie Elephante for their rather cute webpage.
- Awww.... The Toy Shop
has some new adorable Tyrannian plushies in stock!
- A couple of changes - firstly older Neomails that were stored in folders other than your Inbox are now safe,
they will never get erased. Secondly, you can not have more than 100 Neomessages in your Inbox - if you do
then nobody will be able to send you any Neomessages.
- OOPS! - The 'Reset Page to Default' on the Pet Homepage
area of the site wasn't working. We have now fixed the problem!
- Be sure to stop by the Art Gallery
today, some new pictures have been added.
- There was a problem with the Tyrannian Paint Brush. If you have one and it
doesnt work, put it in your Deposit Box, then take it out again and it should work!
- We know Moehog day is a long way off, but the poor little guy is left out of everything so
we have decided to do a Moehog special in the Art Gallery later on this week. Please send your
Moehog related pics along with your username to email@example.com.
- We have a new game on the site today, brought to you by Tony's Pizza - yes, check out
Tony's Pizza Puzzle!!!
- There are now 24 million proud Neopet owners worldwide - Woo hoo!
- In case you didn't know, Neopets has some real world jobs available here,
if you are over 18 and live in the Los Angeles Area. No, we do not give free Neopoints to staff, they have to earn them
on their own!
- The new Caption Competition is now
- The Book Shop
has some new Lupe related books in stock including the
best seller - Chocolate Chia Cookbook!
- A new Story Telling Contest has
- Today's Pet Spotlight features Xiolang,
Makatorei's faithful friend.
- Take your Splyke to the Petpet Puddle
and you can paint it red, black or blue!
- The Neopian Battledome
has been going strong for a year now (well a year on saturday - hurrah!)
Summer Garden Party Dress
Premium Collectible: Mountainside Getaway Background
NC Mall 11th Birthday Gemstone Mystery Capsule