NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
27th and 28th October
26th October - Korbat Day
- THE NEOPIAN TIMES ISSUE 12 has just been released. Make sure to read what is quite possibly the most
informative, and interesting newspaper in the world!!! Click here
- Just a reminder that you can get some really cool items and Neopoints by braving the evil that is the
Forgotten Tomb. We will only be running this promotion
- The site was a little slow earlier today, mainly due to NeoQuest hogging all the resources of the site, oops! We have
taken it down until the peak period is over, unfortunately on a Saturday its a bit later than usual. We hope to have it
back around 9pm or so.
Xantan the Foul says 'Boo!'
- neoquest is up... sssh, dont tell anybody, our servers may break!
- The new Caption Contest has just
- As a special treat to all those NeoQuest fans out there, we have created a new
Screen Saver featuring
characters and music from NeoQuest!
- Lots of cool new Collectable Card
images have been uploaded including the new look Ursula Usul and Malkus Vile.
- All next week we will be having a Halloween special in the
Art Gallery. Send your spooky Neopet related pictures to
firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could get your picture displayed on the site.
Don't forget to include your username
- We have added a new spooky Buzz background
for you to download!
- Today's Site Spotlight features Kavik,
a level 14 Lupe who likes to chase and eat Chias. Shame on him!
- We have added the Starry Scorchio and the Purple Usul
to the Rainbow Pool.
- The Pear of Disintegration is a very lethal weapon and t0tally 0wnz your N30p3t. Good thing the
Smugglers only found 15 of them isn't it!!!
- NeoQuest is back up!
- If you take your Plathydon to the PetPet Puddle,
you can now paint it Green, White or Yellow!
- AARRGGGHHH!!! Its hideous! Get it away from me.... Looks like Dr F Sloth has been busy making a
new transmogrification potion. This one seems to mutate poor innocent Blumaroos!
- The trophies for NeoQuest have now
been given out. If you complete the first difficulty you will get Bronze,
the evil difficulty Silver, and then for InSaNe you get Gold!!
The first five to complete each difficulty will, of course, get an extra trophy each.
- Lots of new Fun Images have been
added, including more Lupes, Chombies and Faeries!
- Collectable Card Update!
You may notice several changes to your Neodeck, we are in the process of changing a lot of the cards to their
final versions. We apologise for any broken images or names not matching the pictures, but this will all
be straightened out shortly!
- Wow! Three artichoke-related foods have been added to the
Health Food Shop.
- Some brand new pictures have been added to our
Art Gallery, why not stop by and
take a look for yourself?
- The latest addition to the Smugglers Cove
is the powerful Battle Plunger.
- We have a new Pet Spotlight today, featuring Ichibutsu
the Blue Shoyru.
- Food Club will be run at 2:00pm today, and in preparation
for the huge amount of Neopoints you are all going to win, we have set up a
- The Mystery Pic competition has been
launched. The answer to Monday's picture was 'The Hubert's Hot Dogs Button'.
- NeoQuest has just been put back on the site.
If you have completed the first difficulty level then you will be given a trophy (and possibly a huge prize) very soon!
- Don't forget this is the last week you can earn prizes from our Tomb of Evil Offer.
- FOOD CLUB - Played by the Pirates of Krawk Island, Food Club
is a daily eating competition. 20 pirates in total play in five games, and its up to you to decide who wins (and bet, of course),
depending on their strength, likes, and dislikes. Games will be played at 2pm every day, the first one starting tomorrow.
Place your bets now!!!
- Due to popular demand we have added a section in the HTML Guide
explaining how to add a background colour or image to your shop!
- Loads of new Fun Images have been added,
now there is no excuse to have a boring shop :)
- We have a Neopedia Article about the Aisha Myriad.
Read it or weep!
- The Snowager is awake!
Sick and tired of Neopets constantly trying to steal from his
hoard of treasure, the mighty Snowager is ready to take on any challengers in the
Battledome! He is especially annoyed with those
people who create multiple accounts to steal his treasure!!!
- Oohhh... an extremely rare new Pirate Petpet
has been found on Krawk Island, isn't it cute!
- Today's Site Spotlight is the homepage
of Diodorah the Faerie Cybunny.
- The Alien Aishas have just finished
cooking up some more delicious gross foods!
- Friday's Mystery Pic has just been added. Better
late than never!!! The answer to last Wednesday's picture was 'The Kiko Species Pop-Up Window'.
- Some new pictures have been added to our Art Gallery.
- Halloween is fast approaching, so the Chocolate Factory
has just finished baking a new line of Spooky Toffee Apples to enjoy!
- The new Caption Contest has been launched.
Why not give it a whirl? You could win 1000NP and a rare item.
- This week's Story Telling Contest has been launched.
- Now you can paint your Turdle Pink or Green
at the Petpet Puddle!
- The star of today's Pet Spotlight is
Peartree1 the yellow Pteri.
- The Toy Shop has got
some new JubJub plushies in stock, including the
extremely rare Halloween JubJub Plushie!
Rainbow Summer Treats
Braided Low Bun Wig
Altador Cup Celebratory Gram