NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
20th and 21st October
- NeoQuest is going to be down all weekend. Sorry about this, we just cannot put it up because the load on the servers
is too high. We will give you more information of when we can bring it back as soon as we can.
- Can you prove that Moogi the Poogle isn't Better Than You???
Yes, after a week's absence, Neopias biggest game show is back!!
- WAHEY! Alpine Challenge has had
its bugs fixed (mostly!) and it has been re-released!!!
- The Smugglers Cove has been opened on
Krawk Island. Keep your Dubloons handy because you never know what they may have in stock! The cove is a new
way to get rare items, and there will never, ever be more than 100 of any cove item released on the whole
- Do you want to know what you can do to help make your account safer, and how to report scammers?
Check out our new Account Security page, that
explains what you can do, and what to watch out for.
- You can now double-click the radio buttons on Quick Stock
to make them vanish. Handy, eh?
- If you get your hands on a Speckled Paint Brush, you can paint your
Bruce! Plus you can now have a Halloween Mynci!
- Peophins will now take 20% less damage from water-based attacks in the
Battledome, but 15% more from fire-based
- NEOQUEST is going to be down for the next few hours, until the peak period is over, sorry about that!
- The latest Caption Contest has been launched,
give it a whirl, you could win 1000NP and a rare item!
- The Brown Petpet Paint Brush has been released!
- Aww aren't they cute! You can get your hands on one of these adorable Mynci plushies
at the Toy Shop now!
- We have a neopedia article about
Admiral Kyrwinne, the Pirate Petpet shopkeeper.
- Today's Site Spotlight is the
homepage of Dra_voo_roo the Blumaroo!
- You can now paint your Doglefox Blue, Green and
Yellow at the
- There is a new Jetsam Screensaver for
you to download.
16th October - Jetsam Day!
- NEOQUEST UPDATE - Now that peak period is over, we are going to put NeoQuest back up. We have made
changes and it should be more stable now! What are you waiting for, go
and defeat Jahbal and his vile minions - click here to play.
Remember, the first five people to win on each difficulty level will win a BIG PRIZETM.
You must defeat one difficulty level to progress to the next, so even if you aren't the first to finish the normal
difficulty - keep going, you may win on Evil or InSanE!
- The Spider Grundo has ventured out of his cave and is ready to take on any
challengers who are brave enough to face him in the
- Some new pictures have been added to our
Art Gallery, why not take a peek?
- Loads of new Buzz and Kiko Shopkeepers have been added.
- As Halloween is only a few weeks away, why don't you turn your Koi into this devilishly spooky
- The new Mystery Pic has been launched.
The answer to last Friday's picture was 'Caption Competition 111'.
- The Toy Shop now has some extra
special Bruce plushies on sale! If you are really lucky you may get hold of a
Christmas or Disco Bruce plushie...
- The latest Neopet to have a robotic version is the Jetsam. Im sure you know how to turn your Neopet
into a robot by now! :)
- All day today Balthazar will be donating Snowballs, Muffins and Novas at the
- Tick tock tick tock BOOM!!! - Check out the latest Hidden Tower weapon, the Box of Clockwork
- We have added a NeoQuest Board to the chat room,
so if you like it, or dislike it, you have a place to talk... and no shop ads please :)
- Due to the hard nature of the Grarrl and Chomby's skin, they will take 20% less damage from physical
attacks in the Battledome.
- We have a new Pet Spotlight today, featuring
Venonut the Robotic Kyrii!
- Now more items are available on the Yellow Search Bar, we increased the maximum rarity of items
that it can search for.
- Scorchios now take 30% less damage from FIRE attacks in the
Battledome, and we have also made the
damage calculation a little bit more random!
- NEW SPOOKY FOODS - That time of year is approaching... and spooky new foods are beginning
to turn up in the Haunted Woods...
- The battle and defence magic shops are now selling Jetsam Battledome items, hurry before they all
- Acara plushies have had a face lift, now they are cuter than ever.
- For the rest of the day all Jetsams have free training at the
- We have added some Jetsam Fun Images.
- Now there are lots of new Jetsam shopkeepers for you to choose from.
- There are some new Jetsam
- We have added another 40,000 Jetsams to Neopia!
- The Aisha Myriad and the Snowball Machine have just been added to the Hidden Tower! Hope you have
a lot of Neopoints spare :)
- NEOQUEST UPDATE - Our army of evil winged Myncis are still working on NeoQuest, and we hope to at least have it
open for testing again tonight. Sorry about this!!
- Yes its that time of year when Jetsams all around Neopia celebrate their special day, we
will be adding lots of Jetsam related things throughout the day, so keep checking back :)
- You can now paint your Jetsam Speckled with the aid of a
Speckled Paint Brush.
- To start off we have a new Site Spotlight,
the web page of Gotencks the purple Jetsam!
- The Book Shop
has just got some new Jetsam related books in stock...
- Jetsams now have special Battledome Moves -
Jetsam Flash, Jetsam Water Shield and
Holly Holiday Cracker Gram
Green Velvet Skirt
Lovely Red Suit