I'm assuming you all know about the pirate
who threatened King Koi, and the recent destruction of Maraqua.
I'm also assuming you've all heard of the Triangle of Destiny.
From the recent happenings I've determined that the Triangle has been activated.
Now your probably thinking, Wait a second, King Coltzan's Crown hasn't been
returned. Well, I have some theories on that.
1. The crown was secretly returned, thus activating it.
2. The crown was secretly returned, but it's really just an everyday obelisk,
and the stat raising is just a legend of the Lost Desert Natives, and there
isn't one, but two Obelisks that need to be found.
3. The Desert Shrine isn't part of the Triangle, and there isn't one, but two
Now you may be wondering what the trigger for the Stone Obelisk was. I have
some theories on that too.
1. It's solar activated, and when the Tyrannia was exposed to sunlight after
the quake the obelisk was activated. (In case you're wondering, the Tyrannians
relied on the magma for light and heat before.
2. The mini-obelisks that surround it, powered it.
UPDATE: I just looked in Tyrannia
and the Stone Obelisk is gone!!!
You're probably thinking the pirate is the disaster the triangle is suppose
to bring forth, right? I'm not to sure, I think he's the one who activated the
third obelisk. You probably want to know: How Am I Suppose to Protect Myself
and My Pets from the Disaster that's Coming?
Simple. The legend says that it will bring the destruction of Neopia, it doesn't
mention anything about space. Therefore, in theory, space is perfectly safe.
I'd also like to note that the monster has only demonstrated the ability to
create a whirlpool. Whirlpools could destroy Neopia, including Faerieland, but
require air therefore space is safe.
With that in mind, I recommended you get all of your money, and items out of
the bank, spend your money on food and water, get your hands on a Morphing Potion,
or Magical Plushie. Here's a list of everything you should get/bring:
1. Food (Remember Skeiths and Grarrls can eat anything)
7. PetPets (don't buy them, but take the ones you have)
8. A Morphing Potion, or Magical Plushie (I'll tell you why in a sec)
10. Medication, for things like allergies
11. Cassettes, CDs, records, or for the really old 8-tracks.
12. Something to play the above item(s) on (Battery powered)
14. A watch
16. Sleeping bags, or blankets
Here are some safe locations:
1. Space Station
2. Sloth's Lair (He will guarantee neither he, or his troops will harm you while
your there for the price of either one Magical Plushie, or one Morphing Potion)
3. VirtuPets Space Station #3
On a final note, both Chiazilla and Mechachiazilla no longer appear on the
map. So it can be assumed that they're both gone forever :( or they will be
of no help or harm in the coming battle.